A very easy and delicious cake for afternoon’s tea.
- Margarine vegetal vegan or Coconut Oil (145g or half content of regular size)
- 1 Lemon zest
- 2 spoons of spirulina
- A pinch of vanilla essence
- 1 and 1/2 cup of flour.
- baking powder 2 table spoon.
- water or almond milk 1 cup (or until it becomes a creamy mix)
- Flaxseed (2 tablespoons) optional
- Almonds (optional)
- Preheat the oven at 180c.
- Mix the margarine with the sugar and baking powder until it becomes creamy.
- Add the lemon zest, vanilla and mix again.
- Add the flour, the spirulina and water, until the texture becomes like what you see in the picture. You can also add almonds, flaxseed, or any other dry fruit or seed that you like.
- Spread the cooking vessel with margarine and flour, to prevent the mixture from sticking to the container and add the mix into it.
- Add the mix into the oven for aprox. 35 minutes or until it is fully cooked.
Now, prepare black tea, add lemon juice and a spoonful of sugar. Sit on your sofa, relax and enjoy!
After you subscribe, you will be redirected to the shop where you can order your FREE report. It's personalized and it will arrive in your inbox within 5 working days.